Distribution Hours for PDC10 attendees:
- Thurs, Oct 28 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Fri, Oct 29 7:30am – 4:30pm
Please visit the Windows 7 Phone Helpdesk at the end of the Grand Hallway (by the Berlin Wall) for technical assistance.
- This special PDC device program is available to eligible conference attendees while supplies last
- Microsoft employees, members of the media, government employees, staff, speakers and crew are not eligible
- Are there any places where the LG Optimus 7 won’t work?
The phone will only work on a compatible mobile network: GSM Quad Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, UMTS Tri Band 900 / 1900 / 2100, and HSDPA / HSUPA 7.2M bps / 5.7M bps. If you don’t have access to a compatible mobile network in your area, the phone can still be used on a Wi-Fi network.
- How do I deploy applications to the LG phone?
You must have a Marketplace account to deploy applications to a Windows Phone 7 device. To create an account, go to http://create.msdn.com. After your account is set-up, you must then register your device under your Marketplace account. You can then deploy applications directly from Visual Studio 2010 Express or via the Windows Phone Application Deployment tool.
- Who is eligible to receive the LG Optimus 7 phone?
This phone is being provided for full-conference attendees who are onsite at PDC. It is not available to Microsoft employees, members of the media, government employees, staff, speakers, crew, or volunteers.
- When will eligible attendees receive the LG phone?
Eligible attendees may pick up their LG phones at PDC Registration as follows: Thurs, Oct 28 12:30pm – 5:30pm and Fri, Oct 29 7:30am – 4:30pm. LG phones will only be distributed onsite at the Microsoft Conference Center during PDC. There is no post-event fulfillment option for eligible attendees.
- Is the LG phone mine to keep?
Yes, for eligible attendees, the LG Optimus 7 phone is yours to keep. You should carefully consider your personal circumstances, such as your employment policy, and ensure this allows you to receive the phone. This is particularly relevant if your employer paid for you to attend PDC10. Government employees are not allowed to receive personal use items, and as such, they are not eligible to receive the LG phone.
- How much does the LG phone cost?
The LG phone is a promotion for eligible attendees with no increase to the conference registration price.
- What do I do if I need service and support for my phone?
The phone is covered by LG’s standard warranty and support. Please contact LG support at http://www.lg.com/global/support/index.jsp